We contacted “O2 Restorations” because of the mold issues in our home. My wife suffers from Asthma and Allergies, health issues known to be triggered by household molds. The effectiveness of “O2 Restorations” to remove the mold & musty odor was beyond our expectations. After the treatment it was impressive to see first the mold spores completely dead, and secondly witness how easily it was vacuumed off the walls leaving no trace of it or residue. The musty odor is completely gone and replaced with fresh clean air. We found the experience to be extremely effective, professional, and well worth the cost. Rest assured, we will be recommending “O2 Restorations” to family, friends, and pulmonary doctor. Thank you “O2 Restorations” for a positive experience.
“O2 Restorations” – you rock!
Spring Hill, FL